A super easy to make favourite! This Cauliflower Buffalo Dip is sure to be your new go-to dish, whether you’re entertaining, watching the game, or your next Netflix binge. Creamy, cheesy with those classic favourite tangy buffalo flavours, and no one will ever know it’s loaded with cauliflower!
I have a couple of go-to dips whenever we’re entertaining or having a night where we snack including my Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip and Guacamole with Roasted Jalapeños but this cauliflower buffalo dip is by far my new favourite!
We had a fairly relaxed weekend we were pretty thankful for after being so busy lately and I felt the need to just hang out and snack this Sunday. No fussing with dinner, just nibbling on this and that and catching up on Netflix documentary series we’ve been watching. Murder mystery docuseries fans over here!!
I had some leftover cream cheese from the frosting I made for the Pumpkin Pecan Mini Cakes I served over Thanksgiving and I instantly got a craving for a buffalo style dip. Where I’d normally make my dip with some shredded chicken, I just couldn’t be bothered to cook and shred any chicken today and thought, why not cauliflower?
I mean cauliflower is the answer to everything these days is it not? (Massive amounts of sarcasm). It went SO well in this dip, it added just the perfect amount of texture and taste and count the time in half for making this dish. I had every one in the house dipping into it WHILE I was trying to take pictures! Umm hello…we should know by now no one dips before pictures are taken! (photo evidence included below)
What You Need To Make This Buffalo Dip
- Half of a small head of cauliflower (roughly 3 cups) cut into small florets. You’re going to bake them first to make sure they’re tender otherwise it will change the texture of the dip
- 8oz of cream cheese, usually comes as one ‘brick’ of cream cheese
- 1/3 Cup of Plain Greek or Skyr Style Yogurt. Try not to sub with plain yogurt, you’re looking for the thickness
- 1/4 Cup of your favourite Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 Cup of Buffalo Sauce. You can use whichever brand you like as there are many out there, I personally used Franks Red Hot Sauce because I like the taste!
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder. NOT garlic salt, that’s going to ruin your party real fast!
- I served mine with some whole grain corn chips, but this buffalo dip would be great with some fresh sliced crusty bread and your fav chopped veggies like carrots, celery and peppers!
Easy Cauliflower Buffalo Dip
Your next go-to dish for entertaining and game days! Warning, this Easy Cauliflower Buffalo Dip is highly addictive!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 Cups
- Half of a Small Head of Cauliflower, Chopped into small florets
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 8oz of Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup of Plain Greek Style Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup of Buffalo Sauce (I used Franks Hot Sauce)
- 1/4 Cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Cup of Shredded Old Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, add chopped cauliflower and drizzle oil over top, season with sea salt and toss to coat. Transfer cauliflower to the baking sheet and place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is tender and fully cooked
- Remove cauliflower and transfer to a food processor, add all other ingredients except for cheddar and blend to fully combine
- Remove mixture from food processor and place in a medium sized oven proof dish and mix cheddar in
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until fully warm and bubbly
- Serve with your favourite corn chips, crusty bread and veggies!