Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip
A ‘Healthier’ Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip.
- 4-5 Medium Roasted Red Peppers (I used jarred)
- 1/2 Cup of Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Plus 1 Tbsp if you’re roasting your own garlic)
- 3-4 Cloves of Roasted Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli Flakes
- 1/4 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper
- If you’re roasting your own garlic; preheat oven to 375F and cut off the top of the garlic bulb revealing the cloves. Place the garlic bulb on a small tray or dish and drizzle with olive oil and bake for approx 45 mins – 1 hr or until garlic is brown and golden and very fragrant. Remove and allow to cool before removing cloves *
- Add all other ingredients, adding oil slowly as you blend to achieve a smooth consistency. You don’t want there to be so much oil that it separates.
- Transfer to a bowl and chill or serve immediately with your fav vegetables, corn chips or pita
*Step one is optional – You can save time by buying some already roasted garlic!