I have to say, if it weren’t for easy sheet pan meals like this one this week, I’d be hooped!
Wrennyn has been sick for well over a week now, long days at home from daycare and even longer nights spent going back and forth from his room comforting him and making sure his fever is in check – needless to say, I haven’t been to the grocery store in a few days.
I find it’s these times I rely on convenience and it’s so easy to get sucked in to less than healthy choices, take-out or easy to make meals that are lacking nutritional value. So I’m happy to have this sheet pan meal in back pocket, it’s convenient but without compromising healthy!
Full of fresh vegetables like broccoli, red and green peppers, shrimp, gluten free brown rice noodles, and no messing with making your own sauce required! I just added Naked Coconuts Chili Garlic Teriyaki sauce after letting everything bake for a bit and mixed in the noddles to soak up the juices and sauce and just like that you have a healthy, easy to make meal in did I mention…30 minutes?!
I love that Naked Coconuts Chili Garlic Teriyaki is made with clean, whole food ingredients; it’s organic, gluten free and soy free, made with coconut aminos. Makes for a completely healthy alternative to some less than healthy bottled sauces and I’m glad because I’ve been eating it on everything!
The best part of this dish is the minimal ingredients required to make it. Aside from spices and a little cooking oil the following items are all you need!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Large Prawns
- Veg of Choice – I used Red & Green Peppers and Broccoli
- Brown Rice Noodles
- Naked Coconuts Chilli Garlic Teriyaki
Sheet Pan Chili Garlic & Lime Shrimp
Easy to make and full of flavour! This sheet pan meal is great for make ahead meals for the week, dinner for the whole family or entertaining!
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Cook Time: 20 Mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 Lb of Large Pawns Shelled and Deveined
- 1 Large Head of Broccoli Florets
- 2 Large Red Peppers Chopped into Large Pieces
- 1 Large Green Pepper Chopped into Large Pieces
- 3 Bundles of Gluten Free Brown Rice Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 Cup of Naked Coconuts Chilli Garlic Teriyaki (Gluten Free, Soy Free Cocoaminos)
- 1 Tbsp pf Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lime plus extra lime for garnish
- 1 Tsp of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper
- Sesame Seeds to Garnish
- Preheat Oven to 375F
- In a large bowl, add broccoli florets and chopped peppers and olive oil to coat
- Add vegetables to pan
- In a large bowl, add shrimp, lime juice, garlic, chilli powder, salt and pepper to coat
- Add shrimp to pan and place in oven
- Add water to a medium pot and boil, adding rice noodles until fully cooked, then drain and set aside
- Allow to bake for approx 15 minutes until vegetables are tender and shrimp is pink and almost fully cooked, remove and pour Naked Coconuts Chili Garlic Teriyaki sauce overtop and add rice noodles
- Mix around to distribute sauce and place back in the oven to finish for another 5 minutes, until shrimp and vegetables are fully cooked
- Remove and garnish with limes and sesame seeds