Super Bowl Food Wins with This Kimchi Crab Dip!
If there’s one thing better than getting together with friends and family to watch the big game, it’s getting together with friends and family to watch the big game with a great line up of Super Bowl food! Trying mixing up your game day favs with this seriously addictive Kimchi Crap dip. Made with a handful of ingredients in no time at all. It’s full of flavour, a little spice from the kimchi and sure to be gone before the half time show even starts!
I decided to skip the usuals this year. I love a good buffalo dip and a spinach and artichoke but I am ready to add some new competition and I had a hankering for a good warm crab dip!
Not sure if it’s the beers, of the cocktails, but Super Bowl Food always makes me think of savoury dips, spicy foods like buffalo wings, and salty corn chips. I knew I was hitting all of those boxes with this kimchi crab combination. It’s packed full of flavours from the kimchi, plus some spice. Tender crab chunks and creamy cheese, served perfectly with corn chips, or raw veggies.
You can easily make this dip in advance too. Keep it in the fridge overnight until you’re ready to reheat it in a pot over low heat or even a small crockpot. Made with 5 ingredients, little to no effort for big flavours you and your guests will be sure to enjoy!
Happy Game Day!
Super Bowl Food Kimchi Crab Dip
If you’re looking for something new to add to your line up for Super Bowl food, try on this Kimchi Crab Dip! Made with 5 ingredients, super flavourful with a bit of spice and super addictive. A definite touch down dip 😉
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 Cups
- 2 Cups of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Kimchi (I used Korean Style Kimchi), strain the juices
- 1 Cup of Shredded Old Cheddar
- 2 Cans of Crab Meat
- 1 1/2 Tsp of Old Bay Spice
- In a food processor add cream cheese and the kimchi (strain kimchi shortly before adding it so there isn’t a ton of liquid) blend until combine
- In a medium pot on low, add cream cheese kimchi mixture, mix crab and cheddar throughout and Old Bay Spice
- Stir continuously on low until mixture is warm
- Transfer to a dish and serve with corn chip, chips, or chopped raw veggies
Like this post? Share with your friends!
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on stumbleupon
Share on email