Homemade Coffee Creamer
Skip those coffee shop line ups and make your own delicious flavoured coffee right at home over the holidays with this Vanilla Chai Homemade Coffee Creamer. Or bottle it up and bring it over to your brunch occasions or post turkey dinner coffees for that host or hostess!
This recipe comes to you from a very dire need for my need to stop spending money on coffees and teas outside of home, lol. Although I love treating myself to a matcha or specialty coffee when I’m out running errands, oh boy do they rack up quick! I was joking on Instagram today about how our accountant even pointed out that we have a problem, eek.
As we make our best effort to enjoy our warm beverages at home, I’ve tried to jazz the situation up with some homemade coffee creamers. They are so insanely easy to make, affordable and the flavours go on and on but I had to share this Vanilla Chai first!
It’s perfect for the holidays, while you’re enjoying a cup of coffee while relaxing by the tree, or watching the kids open presents. This homemade coffee creamer also makes a perfect gift too! Bring a bottle over to that holiday brunch or meal you’ve invited too and share it with your friends and family too!
Vanilla Chai Homemade Coffee Creamer
Nothing like enjoying a cafe style beverage at home relaxing over the holidays! This Vanilla Chai Homemade Coffee Creamer is easy to make and use throughout the week or, bring it as a gift to holiday brunch to share as a great gift!
- 4 Chai Tea Bags
- 1 Cup of Boiled Water
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Half & Half Cream
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- Place tea bags in a small bowl and pour over boiling water and allow to steep for at least 10 minutes
- Transfer chai tea to a small pot and add maple syrup and simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool
- Add chai mixture once cool to a blender with half and half, heavy cream and vanilla and blend on low for 1 minute
- Store in an air tight jar in the fridge for up to 5 days