Vegan - Dairy Free - Easy to Make!
That moment when you make the most delicious beet cashew cheese, and you’ve only been avoiding it because you thought it would be super difficult to make. Guys, this recipe is so incredibly easy and so good! I swear you’ll be putting this spread on everything. With a slight tanginess from the cashew cheese and just a hint of sweetness from the beets and so creamy – this dip is perfect on your favourite gluten free bagel or toast, or as a dip for veggies, I’ve also used this spread as a sauce for pizza!
Vegan Beet Cashew Cheese
Easy Vegan Cashew Cheese Spread with Beets and Rosemary
1 Cup of Cashew (Pre Soaked & Drained)
1 Roasted Beet
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil
1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp of Dried Rosemary
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with water to soak overnight
- Peel and cut beet in half, place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 350f until tender and fully cooked
- Drain cashews and add all ingredients to a high-power blender
- Blend on high for approximately 2 minutes or until fully combined and smooth, you may have to stop to scrape the sides down and continue
- Remove and store in an airtight container in the fridge, should last up to 5 days
If you’re having difficulties achieving a smooth texture you can add a tablespoon of water at a time until you reach desired consistency.